Moving from Harmonizely to SimplyMeet.me
How do I move to SimplyMeet.me?
- 1. Register an account here https://secure.simplymeet.me/register/
- 2. Go to https://secure.simplymeet.me/migration-subscription
- 3. Insert your Harmonizely account email, from which you want to transfer subscription. REMEMBER, subscription can be transferred only once to one account.
- 4. Press Send.
- 5. Check you email box and press Get the subscription
- 6. Congratulations! Your subscription is transferred! And includes one extra paying month, as a welcome gift from SimplyMeet.me.
Will my booking URL/Slug change?
The slug can not be the same as the base of it will be based on SimplyMeet.me and not Harmonizely. The rest of the slug will depend on availability so we encourage you to hurry up to get your slug.
Can I run both Harmonizely and SimplyMeet.me for now?
Yes, you can. You can sync both to the same Google calendar for example to avoid double bookings.
Will I keep my LTD subscription?
Yes, you will keep your subscription if you go through the process, described above, and use the same email as you used in the Harmonizely system.
Will I keep my paying subscription?
Yes, you will keep your subscription if you go through the process, described above, and use the same email as you used in the Harmonizely system. All Harmonizely users will be put on Teams subscription and we will add one month of paying subscription to your account, then after that subscription expires you can choose which subscription fits your needs.
What is the main difference between SimplyMeet.me and Harmonizely?
The two systems are very similar in functionality but not the same. Many security enhancements have been done in SimplyMeet.me, a more extensive payment system added, and a 2-way Outlook 365 sync.
When will you close Harmonizely?
This has not yet been decided, we will let you know at least 4 weeks before the system will be sunset.
Will I be able to use all the same integrations as with Harmonizely?
Most of the integrations are there but not all. The Vectera integration is deprecated, but most others are there as well as a much more extensive payment processing system.