You can set custom duration in the Meeting Types.
- Edit existing Meeting Type or create a new one.
- In the Meeting duration field, type custom value, e.g. 120 if you want your meeting last for 2 hours.
- Choose value "Custom "120" min" from the dropdown.
- Click Save button at the bottom to save the Meeting Type.
You can also allow your customers to select the desired duration from their side.
- 1. Enable Flexible duration integration option on your Integrations page.
- 2. Navigate to your Meeting types page and create new meeting type or edit the existing one.
- 3. In Meeting duration switch to Flexible duration and add all the duration options that you would like to be available to choose from the client side.
- Save settings.
- 4. As the result there will be a drop-down menu on the time step where the customers will be able to choose the desired duration and book the corresponding meeting.