The SimplyMeet.me integration with the Okta system enables SSO authentication to your SimplyMeet.me account, allowing fast and simple login for your team members. Please note! This integration is available on the organization level only.
- Single Sign-On (OpenID Connect) initiated via Okta
In order to proceed with configuring login with SSO through Okta, you must:
1. Have an Okta account with admin privilege.
2. Have an account in SimplyMeet.me with the paid plan purchased and organization created.
1. Login to your organization’s Okta tenant.
2. Navigate to Applications > Applications > Add Application, search for SimplyMeet.me, and then click Add.
3. Then under the Sign On tab of the SimplyMeet.me application, copy the Client ID and Client Secret.
4. Navigate to your SimplyMeet.me account and go to Integrations page.
5. Click on Connect button near Okta option.
6. Enter the values from step 4 to the Okta application client id and Okta application client secret correspondingly in the SimplyMeet.me page.
The Client ID is a public identifier for the client that is required for all OAuth flows.
The Client Secret is a private identifier which you should not share or broadly distribute.
7. Get back to the Okta interface. Under the General tab, find the Okta Domain (or Issuer URL), which is the URL at which you are accessing your Okta tenant (https://example.okta.com).
8. Copy it and paste to the Okta application domain field in the SimplyMeet.me side. Click on Connect button there.
9. Navigate to Account settings page and turn on Enable login via SSO option for your own user if you would like to have the possibility to login via SSO. Save settings.
10. In case you need more team members to be able to log in to the SimplyMeet.me system via SSO please add all necessary people in Okta interface, Directory -> People.
Assign them to the application in Applications -> Applications -> Click on the SimplyMeet.me app -> Assignments -> Assign -> Assign to People and select the necessary users.
11. Go to SimplyMeet.me Organization page, click on Add teammates button, enter the email addresses for the users you would like to invite to your organization (you need to use the same email addresses as in Okta) and check the box Login via SSO only if you would like them to be able to login using SSO authentication only.
Such users will get invitation emails with the SimplyMeet.me account data and will be able to log in from the Okta apps page using the corresponding application.